top of page

Rise-Up One United Voice is Excited to Invite you to


In need of Deliverance from witchcraft, the old occult involvement, Generational Curses known and unknown.

In need of Inner Freedom, Undercover Curses, Mindset that keeps us Bound, How Emotional Trauma Can Make You Physically Ill, Setting All Free. Learn How to Stay FREE by the Word of God! - Prayer is 10% of your FREEDOM, walking it out is the other 90%. Receive your Gospills and Learn how to Apply the Word to keep your Freedom Daily.

Freedom Intercessors Relaunch.jpg
bottom of page